Monday, January 10, 2011

Introduction

For those of you who don't know me, that might read this. I would like to give a little background on myself. I have had what some might consider a difficult life, although, probably not extremely. I have overcome many defining moments in my life, some of which I still try to deal with today. I have had many experiences, both legally and not. To give a more clear idea of what I have gone through to be who I am today, I will give a general outlay of my experiences: I have been temporarily homeless; I have been at gunpoint several times; I have owned and lost a house; I have been bullied and been a bully; I have been incarcerated for a short time; I have lost a child; I have been married and divorced; I have had jobs in a wide array of professions; I have been an employee and an employer; This is the majority of the experiences, though not all. The point is to say that I have had these experiences, which I believe gives me a better view for insight, and a better sense of relation to things of which I will speak. One of the prevalent theme of my blogs, will be "accountability". This is a word that we all tend to shy away from, and are eager to hold others to. I believe that we all need to open our eyes a little wider, to see how we all really fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment